Search results

1. ArtiePenguin1

Cancelled New Mexico DCFC Projects

A PlugShare user (@ttwsyf69 on Twitter) pointed me to the Volkswagen Mitigation Trust website which has reports with updates on New Mexico's VW settlement funds. Most of the DC EV charger related funds were snapped up by Francis Energy almost 4 years ago in April 2020. There has been little...
  2. ArtiePenguin1

Council Bluffs Shell - 14151 Wabash Ave

According to PlugShare, this station is coming soon and the site will be, "funded by Iowa's portion of Volkswagen Settlement Environmental Mitigation Trust, Cycle 3, ZEV (Zero Emission Vehicle) Supply Equipment. Volkswagen Clean Air Act Settlements - State of Iowa Will likely be Shell Recharge."...
  3. ArtiePenguin1

Version 1 Superchargers

A better place to post this would probably be on the Tesla Motor Club forum but I'd rather not create an account there just for that. Are there any V1 Superchargers still existing in the US? I've been able to find very little about V1 Superchargers online, it seems to be lost to time. I know...
  4. ArtiePenguin1

Francis Energy to change pricing in KS, MO, and NM

Francis Energy, a major regional provider centered around Oklahoma, announced via an email on Friday that pricing would change July 1 for chargers in the states of Kansas, Missouri, and New Mexico. They will be going to per kilowatt-hour pricing. Currently, all DC fast charging costs $1 +...
  5. ArtiePenguin1

EVgo @ Flying J - Anthony, TX

Per PlugShare there is an upcoming EVgo location in Anthony, Texas at the Flying J truck stop/travel center. The site is listed on the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) website with work anticipated to last from August 7 to September 18, 2023. This will mark the first EVgo...
  6. ArtiePenguin1

Texas EV Infrastructure Phase 1 locations

Well over 20 future DC fast chargers were added to PlugShare this past week when TxDOT released their list of Phase 1 locations for NEVI-funded chargers. They are only doing Interstate corridors right now, but crucially Interstate 27 from Lubbock to Amarillo is included. The only DC charger at...
Back