EVgo @ Flying J - Anthony, TX

ArtiePenguin1

Per PlugShare there is an upcoming EVgo location in Anthony, Texas at the Flying J truck stop/travel center. The site is listed on the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) website with work anticipated to last from August 7 to September 18, 2023.

This will mark the first EVgo location in West Texas and the first location in Texas outside of the Texas Triangle (DFW-Austin-San Antonio-Houston) area. Unfortunately, EVgo doesn't share a map or listing of their upcoming locations, so there's no way to directly confirm it with them. However, the TDLR listing I believe is plenty of proof.

So I visited the location yesterday and there doesn't appear to be any signs of construction. The TDLR site says construction should have started on August 7th. I'll have to revisit the location in the coming weeks with my drone to do a daytime site survey.

Here's the one photo I took last night:
1192042.jpg

Hmmm...somehow I missed your original post. Sorry about that. The TDLR entry is good enough to mark this one as PERMIT. Let us know if you spot any construction.

Back