List of Tesla Superchargers with magic docks installed

The site finally appears in the Tesla app for non-Tesla cars, but it does not yet show as available for use.
Where are you not seeing that it's available for use? There have been reports of it actually being used, so I'm pretty sure it is operational.

Where are you not seeing that it's available for use? There have been reports of it actually being used, so I'm pretty sure it is operational.
It's shown as out of order on the app, but I'm gonna go ahead and mark it open. I imagine it's a short lived closure at startup.

The pictures of the Sparks NV V4 station show that the handles are the new 1000 V capable ones (they look pretty strange to me, being so familiar with the standard Tesla plug):

However, as mentioned above, the cabinets for the current V4 stations are V3. I presume that they will be upgraded to V4 cabinets someday; there aren't enough 800 V cars around to make it worthwhile for now, I would guess.

Any more Magic Dock sightings of late?
Not any that are actually active. I suspect there may be several V4 installations that may have magic docks, although I haven't been tracking those too closely. If anyone has any you'd like me to add, let me know.

Looks like another was added at a Target in Pittsburgh today. I already added if you want to include on the list.

Unfortunately Alabaster Alabama needs to be removed. They changed the stalls back to V3 without magic dock.

Unfortunately Alabaster Alabama needs to be removed. They changed the stalls back to V3 without magic dock.
That's a bummer. Looks like the permit was for a V4, but they went with V3's instead. It's still possible they'll install magic docks before it's activated.

That's a bummer. Looks like the permit was for a V4, but they went with V3's instead. It's still possible they'll install magic docks before it's activated.
Indeed and I don't see any Magic Dock bays on the V3s they are putting in at Alabaster (on the TMC thread). However, on the Kirkwood, NY site it looks like they added them after the posts were initially installed, during construction. Perhaps none come with Magic Docks from the factory and all have to be installed by hand at the sites.

Indeed and I don't see any Magic Dock bays on the V3s they are putting in at Alabaster (on the TMC thread). However, on the Kirkwood, NY site it looks like they added them after the posts were initially installed, during construction. Perhaps none come with Magic Docks from the factory and all have to be installed by hand at the sites.
Tesla is probably too busy getting those 8 Cybertrucks ready for sale tomorrow 😀

You're a bit of a prophet it seems. Alabaster now has the magic docks installed. I'll mark it under construction again.

What is it that makes Tesla want to start with so many Magic Docks in NY state? Most EVs are NOT in NY, but on the other side of the country in CA.

-Don- Reno, NV
Superchargers (and magic docks) are built in upstate NY. Their technical staff probably wants to have a bunch nearby for QC/dev purposes.

Superchargers (and magic docks) are built in upstate NY. Their technical staff probably wants to have a bunch nearby for QC/dev purposes.
OIC. I had no idea that they were made in NY. Makes sense.

-Don- Reno, NV

It looks like Tesla has been adding a lot of Magic Docks lately, according to Plugshare.

Plugshare can be set to only show Magic Docks. See here for the Magic Dock Locations.

-Don- Reno, NV

Back