List of Tesla Superchargers with magic docks installed

Another relatively new thing today is that these magic docks are being installed at supercharger sites still under construction. Makes you wonder if they will just start including them with all or most new V3 installations.

I suspect they probably will include them with new sites, but I also suspect that Tesla won't install them in locations that already have high-demand for just Tesla. In other words, any place that commonly has waiting lines for charging is unlikely to get Magic Dock, at least until the site is upgraded with more capacity.

The Tesla app now shows magic docks at the Forks, Washington station.
Makes sense — another lightly used station well away from major routes. I've charged there.

Finally got my first look at a Magic Dock at the Montrose CO station yesterday:

Montrose Supercharger with Magic Dock20230929sf_183146630_HDR.jpg
The signs and bollards between the stalls have been removed, to allow for CCS cars to nudge in closer, as needed for the cable to reach.

Natchitoches, LA is officially on the Tesla map now.

It's easier to look for magic docks On Plugshare website than using the Tesla app. It seems to be pretty up to date.
Yeah, the Tesla app is pretty difficult unless looking in the local area (which for the average user might be all you ever need to do). The Tesla website is a bit better, but you still have to zoom in to make the dots appear reasonably sized. So yes, the Plugshare approach is also pretty good, but I also try to keep my eye on new sites and publish them here so you can also look at the map by provider and look at Tesla sites to see the current, under construction, and planned sites:

1696811451389.png

I don't see the AZ location on Plugshare. Where in AZ is that one located?

-Don- Auburn, CA

Did you go to the map and click the icon? The Plugshare link is there as well:
I tried; it didn't do anything. Still doesn't. But with your info, I see it's between Phoenix and Sun City, AZ, which is what I wanted to know. Thanks.

-Don- Auburn, CA

Back