A new CCS location?

DonTom

When I rode my Zero DSR/X motorcycle down to Bridgeport, CA yesterday, I noticed construction in front of the Walker Country Store in Coleville, CA. By any chance can we find out if this will be a new fast charger location? I tried calling the phone number (530) 495-2945 several times, but I got no answer.

I know they were once considering doing such, so I am wondering if they now really are. It sure looks like it.

That will be a great location for such, IMO.

-Don- Reno, NV

Anything on PS (PlugShare)?
Yes, but I added it myself, here.

I will take a ride down there in a week or so and check up on it. I then will update Plugshare, or remove it from Plugshare, if they are installing something other than chargers. I am only guessing for now.

-Don- Auburn, CA

Last edited:
Mono County doesn't appear to have an online building permits database, but you could try contacting them and asking about any building permits at that location:
But that would destroy my reason to take a ride down there. ;)

-Don- Auburn, CA

You'd still need to take pictures, wouldn't you?

I told Plugshare to delete my entry. They put in new gas pumps, not chargers. The construction is all completed with the new gas pumps, no chargers.

-Don- Reno, NV

yep ev range. started editing the osm base map a while ago.
I wonder if there could have been a reason related to the chargers why the gas pumps were removed (or perhaps replaced).

When the weather gets better (snow now here in Reno) I will be using that charger a lot on my Energica Experia motorcycle to get down to BridgePort, CA to have my favorite fish tacos for lunch. One of my favorite rides from here.

-Don- Reno, NV

I wonder if there could have been a reason related to the chargers why the gas pumps were removed (or perhaps replaced).
The pumps are still there. They were replaced with new pumps. You can see the old pumps on Google Maps street view (no EV chargers showing) but you can see the new pumps and EV chargers in a picture on Plugshare..

Back