Staff member
This thread is for discussion of the Walker Country Store fast charger

Provider: EVRANGE

Address: 107700 US-395,Coleville,CA,96107

GPS: 38.517235,-119.481224

Stalls: 2

Hours: 24 hours daily

This one is in a great location for me!

Plugshare seems to indicate in will be "coming 12-18-2023". Does this mean it is expected to go online tomorrow?

I wonder what happened here. A couple of years ago they said they may put in a charger and then they changed their mind and it was then removed from Plugshare.

And now it's back on Plugshare and with a photo, and in this photo, it looks like somebody is using it already!

Now if they can only put in a CCS or two on Hwy 395 north of Reno.

-Don- Reno, NV

ev range had all sort of interesting chargers planned in the "middle of nowhere" califorina and close to the US /mexico border. not sure of their progress. Maybe just replanning things trying for nevi money?

ev range had all sort of interesting chargers planned in the "middle of nowhere" califorina and close to the US /mexico border. not sure of their progress. Maybe just replanning things trying for nevi money?
In NV, it's mostly EV-Connect that puts theirs in the middle of nowhere. Such as the many on "America's Loneliest Road" , Hwy 50. Also, Hwy 95.

I don't see many EV Range out here. But they have four newer ones in one location in Carson City, NV and one location in Sacramento, CA where they also have four. I have used both.

-Don- Reno, NV

Back