List of Tesla Superchargers with magic docks installed

Too many chargers shown there to find anything that close to Phoenix.
Switch the map to just Tesla chargers. Or go to the Changes tab and look for recent Tesla additions. Or go to the first post in this thread where I have been maintaining a list of the Superchargers, which will lead you to this thread that has the link to the Plugshare entry: Supercharger - Northern Crossing - Glendale

See you all in 6 months when they install the next round of magic docks :ROFLMAO:
I think we will see some more magic docks, but I think pretty shortly we may see the first V4 stations which may have magic docks built in.

I think we will see some more magic docks, but I think pretty shortly we may see the first V4 stations which may have magic docks built in.
Sparks NV has V4 posts going in with Magic Docks and, apparently, displays for payment and the like. See: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/posts/7855705/

Note the part number: 1732843-01-C; ASY, SC POST, V4, NACS W MD, DISPLAY; Qty: 4; OPGF2C011127351
"Supercharger Post, Version 4, NACS with Magic Dock, Display."

There is also a V4 site going in at Wilsonville OR but no word on Magic Docks or display yet (although it sure seems likely to me):

FWIW.

Sparks NV has V4 posts going in with Magic Docks and, apparently, displays for payment and the like. See: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/posts/7855705/

Note the part number: 1732843-01-C; ASY, SC POST, V4, NACS W MD, DISPLAY; Qty: 4; OPGF2C011127351
"Supercharger Post, Version 4, NACS with Magic Dock, Display."

There is also a V4 site going in at Wilsonville OR but no word on Magic Docks or display yet (although it sure seems likely to me):

FWIW.
Thanks. I added the one in NV along with another in Alabama that has pictures of the dock. Once we get visual confirmation from Oregon, we can add it too,

Thanks. I added the one in NV along with another in Alabama that has pictures of the dock. Once we get visual confirmation from Oregon, we can add it too,

I almost wonder whether a different colored dot ought be used for V4 superchargers (only because the cables are significantly longer, and easier to use for non-Tesla cars).

I almost wonder whether a different colored dot ought be used for V4 superchargers (only because the cables are significantly longer, and easier to use for non-Tesla cars).
Good point, although it's a bit of a slippery slope because I can see how then we'd have to make that same consideration for all different kinds of stations (not just Superchargers). Still, I do see the value in distinguishing V4 stations, so I'll see what I can do. I don't think it would be a different colored dot though, but rather something that comes up in the "details" when you click on it.

Good point, although it's a bit of a slippery slope because I can see how then we'd have to make that same consideration for all different kinds of stations (not just Superchargers). Still, I do see the value in distinguishing V4 stations, so I'll see what I can do. I don't think it would be a different colored dot though, but rather something that comes up in the "details" when you click on it.

Yeah, I get that it isn't obvious quite what the correct solution is. Currently you can sort of filter for V2 vs V3 by selecting the power level (not obvious to a noob, but not complicated to explain to someone either). But some of the V4 will still have the V3 power control cabinets, so I am guessing that the max power might still be V3 until such a time that they upgrade the power control cabinets.

There are a few others that I found that have equipment on-site, but it hasn't been unwrapped yet. But judging from the height, they *might* be V4. Give it a few weeks... I *assume* that there will be no such thing as a V4 without a magic dock.

We're currently listing a charge peak of 175kW for MagicDock locations at V3 superchargers. I'm very curious to see if this limitation will apply to the MagicDocks integrated with the V4 pedestals. If any of you see a report on that once they go live, let me know. If the Prattville, AL station goes live in the next 10 days or so, I may have an opportunity to test it myself.

We're currently listing a charge peak of 175kW for MagicDock locations at V3 superchargers. I'm very curious to see if this limitation will apply to the MagicDocks integrated with the V4 pedestals. If any of you see a report on that once they go live, let me know. If the Prattville, AL station goes live in the next 10 days or so, I may have an opportunity to test it myself.

It's technically a 350 amp limitation. I would suspect the amperage will remain limited to 350 amps with the magic docks but that kW will increase for higher voltage packs if the V4s are actually outputing up to 1000V.

Either way, I'm eagerly awaiting activation of these units. It will be great to see how they interact with 800v class EVs like the Lucid, Taycan and EV6/Ioniqs.

Edit: these first rounds of V4 dispensers are connected to V3 cabinets so they will be 500V limited and should act the same as the V3 dispensers.

Last edited:
It's technically a 350 amp limitation. I would suspect the amperage will remain limited to 350 amps with the magic docks but that kW will increase for higher voltage packs if the V4s are actually outputing up to 1000V.

Either way, I'm eagerly awaiting activation of these units. It will be great to see how they interact with 800v class EVs like the Lucid, Taycan and EV6/Ioniqs.

Edit: these first rounds of V4 dispensers are connected to V3 cabinets so they will be 500V limited and should act the same as the V3 dispensers.
Yeah the amperage limitation is an important point. Really need a Taycan or Kia/Hyundai to try it out.

They will probably need to label the chargers (1A, !B, etc) before they update the Tesla app and allow magic dock connections

Back