What is the correct way to get a new charger added?

Stuff

The Sheetz near me is being rebuilt and as part of that is adding a couple of charging stations. I haven't found an FAQ here so am posting my question.

Thanks in advance for any directions.

@lpickup is the creator of this site, so he may be better to answer. However, I'll take a crack and let him amend. I would suggest you post the site to the appropriate Regional/State forum. Please include the following at a minimum.

1) Chargepoint Provider (EA, ChargePoint, etc.) if known
2) Site Host (WalMart, Pilot Travel Center, etc.)
2) Status (Planned, Permitted, Construction, Open)
3) Physical Address
4) Number and types of connectors along with their power output (4xCSS @ 180kw)
5) A link to PlugShare or other source that verifies the status above

If you look for the Fastcharger Editor tag under the user names in the forums, you can tag one of those people to make the change. We also just keep an eye on new threads for additions.

@lpickup is the creator of this site, so he may be better to answer. However, I'll take a crack and let him amend. I would suggest you post the site to the appropriate Regional/State forum. Please include the following at a minimum.

1) Chargepoint Provider (EA, ChargePoint, etc.) if known
2) Site Host (WalMart, Pilot Travel Center, etc.)
2) Status (Planned, Permitted, Construction, Open)
3) Physical Address
4) Number and types of connectors along with their power output (4xCSS @ 180kw)
5) A link to PlugShare or other source that verifies the status above

If you look for the Fastcharger Editor tag under the user names in the forums, you can tag one of those people to make the change. We also just keep an eye on new threads for additions.
That all sounds good, but even if you don't have all that information, just provide as much as you have (at least enough to let us figure out what you are talking about). And if you have pictures or other proof (a permit for example), even better!

Currently the editors are myself (@lpickup) @Dirtman16 and @Mockingbird , so tagging us in your post helps raise the attention, but like Dirtman16 said, we are on the lookout for new posts anyway.

Back