Turning Circles on throws an error

spryde

Attempted to turn on radius circles throws the following error:

Uncaught TypeError: e.link.text is not a function
at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (primary.dc1e2afe7a7230f7672c.js:2:94999)
at HTMLDocument.dispatch (primary.dc1e2afe7a7230f7672c.js:2:788191)
at m.handle (primary.dc1e2afe7a7230f7672c.js:2:786186)Screenshot 2023-03-11 181338.png

Thank you. I did notice this the other day. Haven't investigated yet, but will check it out. Thanks.

@lpickup I can't get the radius tool to work. I don't know how to identify an error, just that it's not presenting on the screen. The words toggle - circle on/circle off - but no visible range tool.

Thanks

@lpickup I can't get the radius tool to work. I don't know how to identify an error, just that it's not presenting on the screen. The words toggle - circle on/circle off - but no visible range tool.

Thanks
Thanks. Yes, I do notice it's misbehaving again. I'll take a look.

Okay I think I've fixed this (again!) As I was looking into it, I came across an error in the console that I thought was related (but turned out not to be) that led me down a pretty big rabbit hole to fix a different but that was much more complicated to fix, but now it is!

If you're curious, it's related to saving (and restoring) the available filters on the changes page (I still have to get around to the filters on the Data page, and then add the ability to save settings on the map page as well). So now if you create an account and set up your preferred filters on the Changes page, those filters will be remembered each time you log in (this may significantly speed up load time on that page).

Back