Tesla NACS locations?

kilpatds

No need yet, since they're just open to Fords... but at some point, should the Tesla sites that are open to NACS 3rd party cars be added here?

Yes, probably. I have to decide how to manage this with the folks at supercharge.info that manage the Tesla locations. I don't necessarily want to duplicate effort or step on anyone's toes, however, I think there is significant value in having the data all in one place.

Hi @lpickup,

I'm part of the team that runs supercharge.info

Just to let you know we are intending to add the NACS support to our site soon. We have some big backend changes/updates to make and adding NACS to this. Then a large editing drive to add all the compatible stations. Difficult to say an exact timescale with all the things that need doing.

I don't know if that effects what you choose to do with your site.

Love your site it's a fantastic resource for the other networks out there.

I realize the network is only open to Ford but eventually it should be open to Hyundai so I was looking around. One thing I noticed on Plugshare - when I was looking to see if I could drive from Phoenix into Mexico...

I know the older 150's are incompatible with newer cars. But wait... there are quite a few Superchargers that have 250kw (so these are new, right?) but they are listed as "Tesla Only". There are other chargers rated for 250kw that are listed as Open to All. What's up with that?

Here are two 250kw charge locations:

This one is Tesla only:

This one is Open to All:

Is this a Plugshare issue or are quite a few of the newer Superchargers off limits or is there something else I need to know?

Yeah, some of the V3 chargers are being held back. For example near me, the North Bend WA station is V3 and Tesla only... And also is VERY busy.

I'm hopeful the being-built station in Issaquah will be open.

Back