Supercharger - Alabaster - Propst Promenade (Lowe's)

I noticed this site was marked permanently closed. To us, I suppose since they are putting in V3s here and I don't see any Magic Docks.

Yes, this could be confusing. I may just remove the site altogether (and add it back in if they decide to add magic docks after all.

Yes, this could be confusing. I may just remove the site altogether (and add it back in if they decide to add magic docks after all.
That's my fault. I don't think I'm authorized to delete sites, so that's the way for me to get them off the map.

Wish Tesla would activate the already-installed Magic Docks in a helpful location like Prattville instead of just giving us Magic Docks in the same shopping center as another CCS charging station, but I give up on understanding Tesla's Magic Dock "strategy" at this point.

My mother charges at the Alabaster electrify America station pretty regularly, and she would probably argue that she needs these magic docks pretty badly. That electrify America station is problematic.

I take your point though. I am going to stop by the Prattville location today and check it out for the first time. Hopefully they will turn them on soon.

Back