Parking Garage - Oxford

Dirtman16

Fastcharger Editor
This was referenced in an earlier thread, but funding has now been accepted by the City of Oxford, which should allow for permitting and construction to proceed. I would suggest a PLANNED status for this site.

1102 Jefferson Ave, Oxford, MS 38655
Based on the description in the articles, I expect this will be a 2x62.5 ChargePoint CPE250 site with a paired output of 125kw.
Plugshare Link: Oxford Downtown Parking Garage | PlugShare

Based on the minutes and agenda of the May 2nd city council meeting, it looks like Oxford negotiated a revised agreement with TVA; TVA is now supplying the charging stations as an in-kind contribution with the city paying for the rest of the work from the MDEQ grant. According to the meeting agenda this should speed things up since TVA (or Seven States Power) already has a bunch of CPE 250 units on order from ChargePoint, down to the agreement specifying the specific serial numbers of the charging stations to be installed. So hopefully that means some progress is coming soon. I probably won't be in a position to check on the site personally until November.

Back