Jamestown, ND [Electrify America]

Mockingbird

Fastcharger Editor
978105.jpg

Electrify America

The Shoppes at Jamestown
2617 8th Ave SW, Jamestown, ND 58401
46.880189066801236, -98.71773421485601
The Shoppes at Jamestown (Coming Soon) - Free DC Fast Electric Car Charging - 2617 8th Ave SW, Jamestown, ND 58401, USA - Shopping Center - PlugShare

I noticed that this is not in the database yet.

I would consider this in the construction status.

Certainly a sad looking location if it's sat that way since August.

I know the Plugshare comment indicates it was on EA's map as coming soon, but it's not there now (and I did check and have to reset my filter again!) I'm somewhat concerned that EA may possibly have abandoned this site. For the time being I will probably designate this as "Non-Networked", so if you come across any evidence that it is in fact EA and/or any update on the site, it would be appreciated.

Certainly a sad looking location if it's sat that way since August.

I know the Plugshare comment indicates it was on EA's map as coming soon, but it's not there now (and I did check and have to reset my filter again!) I'm somewhat concerned that EA may possibly have abandoned this site. For the time being I will probably designate this as "Non-Networked", so if you come across any evidence that it is in fact EA and/or any update on the site, it would be appreciated.
Electrify America map.jpg

There is a shortage of transformers right now (>1 year backlog).

Electrify America doesn't know when these sites will be online, which is why they have been removed from the map.

Back