• The server that this site runs on will be physically moving some time during the evening of May 14. I don't have an exact timeframe, but please expect a 2-4 hour outage window during this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Fastcharger - Woodland - Woodland Motors

fcibot

Staff member
This thread is for discussion of the Woodland Motors fast charger

Provider: EV Connect

Address: 530 Quality Circle, Woodland, CA, 95695

GPS: 38.678516,-121.7733

Stalls: 1

Hours:

Site update proposal flagged this one as open, which it is, but there is a Plugshare comment indicating the dealer said it was not for public use. So let's keep an eye on it, but I will go ahead and mark it as open for now. If you can confirm whether or not it is for public use, let me know.

Charged here the other day in a Bolt. The guy I spoke to has no issues with charging Chevys but dont want other cars it seems.

Charged here the other day in a Bolt. The guy I spoke to has no issues with charging Chevys but dont want other cars it seems.
Let me know if you think the objection was strong enough (and with enough authority) that I should remove the listing.

I don't have a problem with car dealerships deciding that they don't want to offer public charging (they are kind of lousy places to charge anyway, although obviously before the advent of the networks we have today, they were pretty important!), but they should clearly indicate the site as non-public when they add the entry to AFDC and make sure it is listed as Restricted in Plugshare.

Back