• The server that this site runs on will be physically moving some time during the evening of May 14. I don't have an exact timeframe, but please expect a 2-4 hour outage window during this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Fastcharger - Twin Bridges - Strawberry Station General Store

fcibot

Staff member
This thread is for discussion of the Strawberry Station General Store fast charger

Provider: eVgo Network

Address: 17481 US-50,Twin Bridges,CA,95735

GPS: 38.796188,-120.147003

Stalls: 2(CCS [50]:2, CHAdeMO [50]:2)

Hours: 24 hours daily

This very important location is being removed by EV-GO on September 26.

Why? I assume for the same reason so many other EV-GO at important locations have been broken for more than a year.

-Don- Reno, NV
1704439981605.png

September 26th is in the past, yet there were successful checkins after that date, so the sign was not entirely accurate). However, they did remove the site from AFDC the other day, so it's likely that the station is probably offline at this time.

September 26th is in the past, yet there were successful checkins after that date, so the sign was not entirely accurate). However, they did remove the site from AFDC the other day, so it's likely that the station is probably offline at this time.
Depends on if that sign means 2023 or 2024. It doesn't say. But I also assume it's down as are many other EV-Gos at this time.

It's a place I have used a couple of times.

Anybody know what is going on with EV-GO?

-Don- Reno, NV

The picture you posted was added to Plugshare on Sep 24th, 2023, and Sep 26th was on a Tuesday, so definitely referring to 2023.

As for what is going on with EVgo, they've said it themselves, and I've reiterated here: as part of their EV renew program they are closing their older, unreliable stations that have become unsustainable to maintain, and retrenching and refocusing their efforts on strategic locations.

To keep the discussion on topic for this particular station, however, I suggest we take the general EVgo discussion over here: EVgo

Back