Fastcharger - Beltsville - 7-Eleven - Beltsville

This thread is for discussion of the 7-Eleven - Beltsville fast charger

Provider: 7CHARGE

Address: 11350 Baltimore Ave, Beltsville, MA, 20705

GPS: 39.03989,-76.904869

Stalls: 1(CCS [180]:1, CHAdeMO [100]:1)

Hours: 24 hours daily

@Plugz, I hope you can help me with this one.

There are two pins in the area that are probably for a single site. This pin corresponds to the Plugshare entry ( 7-Eleven Baltimore Ave | Beltsville, MD | EV Station ), but the address is in a different location further to the north, which also shows a 7-Eleven on the map. It looks like there might be construction in the area, so Google street maps may not be accurate, but the southern pin does not look like there is really a 7-Eleven present. Can you let me know which of the two is the actual site?

1698098109373.png

Hi @lpickup,

The location of the 7-Eleven charger is: 39.039454, -76.905512 which is very close to the northern green pin in your image. I confirmed this via the geo meta data in the photos I took.

This 7-Eleven store is new so that explains why it isn't yet visible on the aerial image or street view.

Thanks for your close attention to accuracy!

By the way, I charged there on September 27th, so it has now been commissioned. It is not on the AFDC yet for some reason.

By the way, I charged there on September 27th, so it has now been commissioned. It is not on the AFDC yet for some reason.
Yes, the northern one is marked as OPEN. I will remove the southern one (listed as PLANNED). Unfortunately this thread corresponds to the southern one, so I will move most of these posts over to the other thread.

Back