Fastcharger - Artesia - Allsup's Convenience Store - Artesia

1081014.jpg

I will go ahead and accept Francis Energy's post in Plugshare as evidence because it seems reasonably solid, but would be nice to have more solid proof if possible. @Mockingbird is that where you got your notification that it's open from?

Technically speaking, that's the same source (i.e. Francis Energy). Was hoping to get a 3rd party confirmation, but like I said, I'll accept it as open for now until Francis starts becoming unreliable in reporting their own status (which is the case with certain other providers).

This site is online but the equipment was initially not configured correctly. I drive a Kia EV6 and I was hitting a hard limit of 101 kW when I was here on March 13.
It turns out the Power Electronics NB150 charger was set to a max output of 500 V when it can do 1000 V. Such a terrible configuration error!
DJI_0350-B.jpg
1094250.jpg

Later on, it appears Francis configured it correctly because there have been 2 check-ins on PlugShare of fellow E-GMP car owners (Ioniq 5) where they've gotten 131 kW and 150 kW.
1679897005367.png

Back