ChargePoint @Conrad MT

rbhamilton

Town Pump Convenience Store- Conrad (Coming Soon)
215 N Main St,
Conrad, MT 59425
(406) 278-7971

Montana Department of Environmental Quality has awarded a grant to NorthWestern Energy to install nine DCFCs. One fast-charging station and one Level 2 charger at a Town Pump in each community ChargePoint Express 250

Work must be completed by June 2023.

New Charging Stations Bring Expanded Travel for Electric Vehicles Across Montana

chademo.png

CHAdeMO 1 Plug1 Station

ChargePoint
ccs.png

CCS/SAE 1 Plug1 Station

ChargePoint
j1772.png

J-1772 1 Plug1 Station

"Work must be completed by June 2023"

Well that didn't happen. Looks like these Town Pump chargers in Montana aren't a go for whatever reason.

I guess what bothers me about these kind of deals is that while I'm sure the applicant (Northwestern Energy in this case) did not receive the grant money (because the work did not get done), the effectively tied up that money so it was not available to others that could have made good on it. And who knows how the funding works--if it's not used in a certain period of time, does it just go away completely? It's very frustrating to me to see these companies renege on their agreements.

"Work must be completed by June 2023"

Well that didn't happen. Looks like these Town Pump chargers in Montana aren't a go for whatever reason.

I guess what bothers me about these kind of deals is that while I'm sure the applicant (Northwestern Energy in this case) did not receive the grant money (because the work did not get done), the effectively tied up that money so it was not available to others that could have made good on it. And who knows how the funding works--if it's not used in a certain period of time, does it just go away completely? It's very frustrating to me to see these companies renege on their agreements.

Look here:

Back