Search results

1. R

Electrify America @ Broken Arrow, OK

Station is online as of today. Tested out stall #5 with no issues.
  2. R

Transformer, switch gear, meter, and inspection are all complete - looks like EA could kick it on at any time. Meter shows 0 kwh delivered. Still missing the light though, lol.
  3. R

Fastcharger - Tulsa - Bill Knight Ford

I also went back to look at the nameplate. Francis marks this as a 350kW location, but the two 350kW units show a maximum output of 175kW. My speeds were peaking around 178kW on site. I updated the speeds above to match the dispenser limitation.
  4. R

Dispensers have been set, looks to be on track to wrap up installation this week.
  5. R

It is a shared dispenser. One CCS and one CHAdeMO each... 3 dispensers total with 6 connectors. There are 6 additional J1772 19.2kW units.
  6. R

This thread is for discussion of the Bill Knight Ford fast charger Provider: FCN Address: 9607 S Memorial Dr. Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133 GPS: 36.024538, -95.885438 Stalls: 6(CCS [175]:2, CCS [150]:1, CHAdeMO [80]:3) Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00-20:00; Saturday 09:00-19:00
  7. R

Fastcharger - Owasso - Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat

Charger is open and available on the EV Connect network. Currently it is not showing up in the EV Connect app, but can be activated using the QR code on the station. Currently $0.25 session fee + $0.49/kWh
  8. R

Fastcharger - Owasso - Jim Glover Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat

This thread is for discussion of the Jim Glover Chevrolet fast charger located in Owasso, OK Provider: EV Connect Network Address: 10505 N Owasso Expy, Owasso, OK, 74055 GPS: 36.305219, -95.819292 Stalls: 2(CCS [180]:2) Hours: 08:00 - 21:00 Monday - Saturday
  9. R

I stopped by this location today and spoke to the EA site manager. They are beginning to set equipment today and plan to wrap up this week. After that it will be the meter installation by PSO and inspections by the City of Broken Arrow. Electrify America is hoping to have the site commissioned...
  10. R

Fastcharger - Oklahoma City - Simon Penn Square Mall

I spoke to the EA site manager at the new Broken Arrow location today. They mentioned that they are setting equipment this week in Broken Arrow, then move to the OKC location next week. Sounds like both stations should be up and running very soon.
  11. R

I posted that as I saw on the Broken Arrow Buzz (BA Buzz) Facebook page posted the following picture and update on 10/15/2023:
Back