Search results

1. Plugz

Riverside Shopping Center - Belcamp - Rivian

Photo taken December 16, 2023 of operational Rivian Adventure Network site in Belcamp, MD.
  2. Plugz

Fastcharger - Emmitsburg - Mason Dixon Welcome Center

This site is open. Charged there and both are working. The power is 125 kW shared between two dispensers (62.5 each).
  3. Plugz

Fastcharger - Emmitsburg - Mason Dixon Welcome Center

Status: Construction Provider: ChargePoint Address: 17300 Catoctin Mountain Hwy, Emmitsburg, MD 21727 GPS: 39.70766, -77.31458 Stalls: 2(CCS [62]:2, CHAdeMO [62]:2) Hours: 24 hours daily Photo attached.
  4. Plugz

Fastcharger - Lanham - Lanham Crossing Shopping Center

Just opened and vehicles are charging.
  5. Plugz

Fastcharger - Lanham - Lanham Crossing Shopping Center

I see it's open and on the Fastcharger.info map as of today. Yay! :)
  6. Plugz

Fastcharger - Beltsville - 7-Eleven - Beltsville

By the way, I charged there on September 27th, so it has now been commissioned. It is not on the AFDC yet for some reason.
  7. Plugz

Hi @lpickup, The location of the 7-Eleven charger is: 39.039454, -76.905512 which is very close to the northern green pin in your image. I confirmed this via the geo meta data in the photos I took. This 7-Eleven store is new so that explains why it isn't yet visible on the aerial image or...
  8. Plugz

Fastcharger - Monroeville - GetGo - Old Haymaker Road

On October 9th these two chargers were coned off and were not yet energized. The six Tesla stalls to the left are open. These two fast chargers have Shell Recharge stickers on them.
  9. Plugz

Fastcharger - Breezewood - Gateway Travel Plaza - Breezewood

Stopped by Breezewood today and all stalls show Available on their LCD screens.
  10. Plugz

Fastcharger - Annapolis - BGE-Whitmore Garage

I think it is likely still in place but may be offline. Here is a photo I took of the site in March along with an uptime report that includes that DCFC.
  11. Plugz

Fastcharger - Annapolis - BGE-Whitmore Garage

My understanding of the situation with this charger and others run by the same operator is that they remove from the app/list any of their chargers that become inoperable. The downstream effect of this is that when a charger is removed from the API feed, then it gets removed from AFDC. When the...
  12. Plugz

Fastcharger - Hagerstown - DC CORRIDOR HAGERSTOWN #1

ChargePoint chargers in Hagerstown.
  13. Plugz

Fastcharger - Hagerstown - Valley Mall

This is the transformer for the Rivian Adventure Network site in Hagerstown, MD.
  14. Plugz

Fastcharger - Big Pool - Big Pool Exxon

Big Pool Exxon station. Two Freewire units on the EV Connect network.
  15. Plugz

Energized but not yet commissioned.
  16. Plugz

Transformer and meter in place. This could open very soon.
  17. Plugz

Fastcharger - Big Pool - Big Pool Exxon

Tried to use this on September 3, 2023 and both failed to initiate, even after calling customer service and rebooting.
  18. Plugz

Still looks the same. No equipment on site yet.
  19. Plugz

Fastcharger - Waynesboro - Waynesboro Plaza

Status: Construction Provider: RIVIAN_ADVENTURE Address: 437 Tiffany Dr, Waynesboro, VA 22980 GPS: 38.067728, -78.930603 Stalls: 6 Hours: 24 hours daily Photo:
Back