Recent content by rbhamilton

1. R

List of Tesla Superchargers with magic docks installed

You can add Pixel Park Calgary Alberta Canada to the list. 314 12 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 1A4, Canada https://www.cedistrict.com/pixel-park
  2. R

A new CCS location?

The pumps are still there. They were replaced with new pumps. You can see the old pumps on Google Maps street view (no EV chargers showing) but you can see the new pumps and EV chargers in a picture on Plugshare..
  3. R

Electrify America @ Great Falls, MT

I actually called a bunch of people in Great Falls and spoke with the guy supervising this project on the phone. In an Email they claim the deal with Town Pump isn't totally dead. But there's still no charger or any sign of one. So who knows. Here's what I got for an email. October 10...
  4. R

Mercedes and Buc-ee’s

Looks like Mercedes and Buc-ee’s have decided to team up. Buc-ee’s, if you haven't been there, is sort of like if Walmart and your corner gas station had a baby. A gigantic massive HUGE baby. Mostly in the south and south west. It's honestly worth stopping even if you don't need to...
  5. R

Power level of RAN chargers?

They just started charging their owners for charging. I wonder if this signals the possibility they will open up the network soon?
  6. R

Montana "Fast Charge Your Ride" program follow-up

Great that you got a response and thanks for asking. I wonder what happened to Great Falls? That's the major stumbling block for tourists coming from Canada. Without any high speed option in Great Falls, people from Calgary heading south can't really use the I15. That turns a 7 1/2 hour trip...
  7. R

ChargePoint @Conrad MT

"Work must be completed by June 2023" Well that didn't happen. Looks like these Town Pump chargers in Montana aren't a go for whatever reason.
  8. R

Electrify America @ Grand Canyon Village, AZ

Word is on Plugshare - construction has started!
  9. R

The site is no longer listed as "coming soon" on the EA site. On-Line chat says they have no plans to build at this location. Very disappointing.
  10. R

Rumor is these chargers weren't going to be 150kw and wouldn't qualify for federal funding. Which I sort of doubt because, from what I've seen, EA doesn't go lower than 150 and usually does 350.
  11. R

Called today (Mar 24 2023). Rep told me they had the ground torn up and blocked off for months this winter but then things stopped. There are no chargers there now and no recent activity. The manager told me it's back to being a normal parking lot with no sign of an EV charger. The EA site...
  12. R

Large number of upcoming "closures"

Thanks for keeping us updated and keeping this site running so well! Great job and a terrific resource.
  13. R

Fastcharger - Tempe - AZ Mills Mall

If the EA chargers are down there's also an EvGo charger at Arizona Mills. It's a bit more money and only 50kW but it worked fine.
  14. R

Fastcharger - Tempe - AZ Mills Mall

Upgraded equipment is getting closer. Still off-line on Feb 1 but a tech was working on them. He said "about a week. Or so" He was driving a Ford Lightning which was cool.
Back