Load of new Buc-ee's, Timewise / Shell, an RaceTrac sites in Texas added to AFDC

lpickup

Administrator
Staff member
There have been a ton of new sites at Buc-ee's, Timewise / Shell, and RaceTrac sites in Texas added to AFDC with a "Planned" status (although Plugshare indicates that several of these are already under construction). I don't necessarily know what the timeline on these projects are, but I would guess that at least the Buc-ee's sites may move forward relatively quickly.

There have been a ton of new sites at Buc-ee's, Timewise / Shell, and RaceTrac sites in Texas added to AFDC with a "Planned" status (although Plugshare indicates that several of these are already under construction). I don't necessarily know what the timeline on these projects are, but I would guess that at least the Buc-ee's sites may move forward relatively quickly.
There's actually a RaceTrac site in Oxford, Alabama that's already constructed and about to open. It popped up out of nowhere, so hopefully they've got a nationwide effort to get some chargers installed. This one is a single ABB Terra 184 unit with dual CCS outputs.

When will Buc-ee's come out West? I'm getting tired of begging Costco to do something. They are adding 8 more dinosaur juice pumps at our local Costco, but no sign of even any EV L2s. And there's lots of EVs shopping at Costco here.

Back