Recent content by minnesnowta

1. M

Electrify America @ Edina, MN

All 6 pedestals are in the ground now.
  2. M

4 of 6 pedestals are in the ground with the other 2 in the area.
  3. M

Was able to get a better photo of the label on one of the BTC Power boxes today. It's rainy, so it's a little hard to read in some spots, but was able to get the model number of the dispenser: hpcd6-500-05-005 - likely the same dispensers used at the Eagan location. Here's a random thread that...
  4. M

Should be 6. Here’s a time stamped link to them showing the site plan during a planning commission meeting:
  5. M

BTC Power boxes delivered today:
  6. M

Electrify America @ Alexandria MN (Menards)

No chance - I’m never in that area.
  7. M

Electrify America @ Alexandria MN (Menards)

I noticed an electrical permit pulled for this site last year, but nothing progressed beyond that at the time: Now, the site is appearing on EA's map as "Coming soon": The electrical contractor is the same one that's actively working on the EA station in Edina (ECCO / ELECTRICAL...
  8. M

Rough-in inspection passed on 3/31/2024.
  9. M

Yep, that's my photo from PlugShare. This is my local Target, so I should be able to document the progress pretty thoroughly.
  10. M

Temporary fencing went up around the site in the past day or two.
  11. M

One-call dig ticket re-issued today to install conduit. Work to begin 3/6/2024 according to the ticket. https://mn.itic.occinc.com/mnrecApp/ticketSearchAndStatusView.jsp?enc=iAk4eYXS/9OrS9rTH+0J5AEBmEebq/8ZyyaXyRx+glhqleY89/AO8Ap+4J4XBdxl
  12. M

Electrical permit pulled on 2/21/24 and a survey crew was on site this morning (3/1/24). https://ims.dli.mn.gov/ims/Base/Details?EncrID=735282510
  13. M

Fastcharger - Mankato - Harrison Ford

Electrical permit pulled this morning for some sort of DCFC at Harrison Ford in Mankato. I want to make some Star Wars or Indiana Jones jokes, but can't think of any good ones. One-call dig tickets pulled a few weeks ago: Ticket pulled by electrician: Search and Status Ticket pulled by...
  14. M

Electrify America - Stewartville - Fareway Grocery

Now more credible - a one-call dig ticket was just issued for this site: https://mn.itic.occinc.com/mnrecApp/ticketSearchAndStatusView.jsp?enc=SaV8fAWhwXuPVPt4t8b5g0SB2G7IeVI3gUCxYAk%2BU4azTBvoFwgfgWUdbtsarCk%2F
  15. M

Electrify America - Stewartville - Fareway Grocery

I did a little more digging around, and turns out a permit was pulled at this same location May 2022, but the permit was closed with no action taken in Jan of this year. Hopefully it's not another dud.
Back