What is going on Francis Energy?

Mockingbird

Fastcharger Editor
Francis Energy won grants to install charging stations in New Mexico, Alabama, and Kansas, but hasn't even installed a single charger this year (2022)

While not a huge number (7), according to what's been reported to the AFDC, Francis has opened some stations this year in MO and NM. It's possible some of those were installed prior to 2022 and only reported to AFDC on the dates shown (certainly appears that some of them that I checked were in use before those dates).
1670709619927.png

While not a huge number (7), according to what's been reported to the AFDC, Francis has opened some stations this year in MO and NM. It's possible some of those were installed prior to 2022 and only reported to AFDC on the dates shown (certainly appears that some of them that I checked were in use before those dates).
View attachment 46
Tarkio, MO; Clines Corners, NM; Carrizozo, NM, and Fenton, MO were installed before 2022.

Now that you mentioned it, Francis Energy did install 3 locations this year: Nevada, MO; Perryville, MO; and Harrisonville, MO.

That said, Francis Energy does have unfulfilled contracts for installing fast chargers all over NM, KS, and AL.

UPDATE:

I was told that the lack of transformers is causing Francis Energy to delay the installs in New Mexico.

FYI, the state of Alabama appears to be allowing Francis to switch their grant sites to new, nearby hosts. One station is currently under construction in Birmingham.

FYI, the state of Alabama appears to be allowing Francis to switch their grant sites to new, nearby hosts. One station is currently under construction in Birmingham.
Do you have an address for the mentioned site?

Back