fcibot

Staff member
This thread is for discussion of the Supercharger - Argyle Square fast charger

Provider: Tesla

Address: 8315 SW Jack Burns Blvd D, Wilsonville, OR, 97070

GPS: 45.333845,-122.762684

Stalls: 8(CCS [175]:8, Tesla [250]:8)

Hours:

The Supercharger itself may be open, but not yet showing on the "Charge your non-Tesla" page/app, so not marking it open here yet.

Fantastic. I forgot about non-tesla charging. Im always in the 10 year old model S when in the PNW as I find charging more difficult.

Hmm. There was a mustang mach-e plugged in at this location today. But Tesla app still says not open to others.

there are some sites that are not listed as working with NACS adapters that do work.

After several phone calls to both Rivian and Tesla about this location showing in Rivians and Fords as being available without an adapter (they show the directions for using the magic dock) in both of those vehicles, but showing on Tesla's website as only available if you bring your own adapter... I finally last week got Tesla support to log a ticket to the super charger team to either enable the magic docks OR change what they're telling Ford/Rivian. Well as of Monday this location now properly shows in my R1T as requiring an adapter.

I wish they had taken the "make the magic docks work" route... but at least this should stop the frustrations of non-tesla owners trying to charge here without an adapter.

Back