Sheridan Motor

Mockingbird

Fastcharger Editor
Sheridan Motor

3270 Wrench Dr, Sheridan, WY 82801

ChargePoint network

50 kW

1051049.jpg

Added this entry, but only as "Construction" status. Despite the picture showing AVAILABLE, there have been no checkins on Plugshare, nor has it appeared on ChargePoint's map or AFDC, so I will wait for a more positive indication that the site is actually up and running.

Added this entry, but only as "Construction" status. Despite the picture showing AVAILABLE, there have been no checkins on Plugshare, nor has it appeared on ChargePoint's map or AFDC, so I will wait for a more positive indication that the site is actually up and running.
The dealership is actually brand new.

What I mean by that is that a year ago, there was nothing there, not even a building.

Anyone know about availability on this one? Do they switch it off after hours or anything? The PlugShare comments seem mostly positive, but occasionally mention it appearing to be off.

Anyone know about availability on this one? Do they switch it off after hours or anything? The PlugShare comments seem mostly positive, but occasionally mention it appearing to be off.
This charger was only recently commissioned.

It was previously in test mode.

It should be available 24/7, but you should contact the dealership to ask for sure.

Back