Several exciting updates to the site

lpickup

Administrator
Staff member
As I indicated in another thread, I have added the ability to filter the change log by provider, so you can now view Changes by each individual provider if you wish. This feature should come in handy when checking on your favorite charging network's activity.

Along with that, I've made several changes to the Charts page.

First, you can now get a chart of sites and stalls by provider:

1668434849327.png

The red column indicates the number of sites for each provider, while blue indicates the number of stalls (the scales are different, look to the right for the # of stalls scale). This should be an interesting chart to track. I'm not sure this is the most effective way to present this data, so if you have any ideas, let me know. Plus, I may trim the display to the top 10, or ignore any networks with fewer than 50 sites, or something like that.

And then just below that on the Charts page, I finally figured out what the problem was with the "Status Days" display, so that is now working (it was an embarrassingly simple problem!), so now you can track projects that have been in permit or construction phase for an unbelievably long period of time. I did check on a few of the really long running ones already (and wound up deleting one that looks like it had been abandoned). I didn't check them all, so if you want to do a little investigation on your own, please do.

Back