Irving Oil, Odlin Rd., Bangor

Mockingbird

Fastcharger Editor
Irving Oil, Odlin Rd., Bangor – January 31, 2023

301 Odlin Rd, Bangor, ME 04401

ChargePoint network

2 x 62.5 kW

Last edited:
I think the address on this is incorrect. Should be 301 Odin Rd (300 is on the other side of the street)

I haven't seen any. Perhaps a local can do some investigation, either on site or searching for permit activity.

1081832.jpg

So I'm a little puzzled on this.

This site showed up as active (well, at least one of the two stations) today on AFDC and the ChargePoint site itself. The above picture looks like it was taken (or at least posted) just 4 days ago (and on the weekend at that). Granted, there is a meter there already, and I suppose it's possible that with everything else ready they came in Monday, plopped down the units, installed them, got whatever necessary inspections there were, and commissioned by last night, but it seems highly unlikely. I think I will pause on tagging this as OPEN, thinking that maybe there is some kind of issue in ChargePoint's back-end. I notice a lot of updates to other Bangor area stations as well, so maybe something is going on at ChargePoint.

Anyway, might be worth a visit to see what's going on. Maybe they are able to expedite this one for some reason.

So I'm a little puzzled on this.

This site showed up as active (well, at least one of the two stations) today on AFDC and the ChargePoint site itself. The above picture looks like it was taken (or at least posted) just 4 days ago (and on the weekend at that). Granted, there is a meter there already, and I suppose it's possible that with everything else ready they came in Monday, plopped down the units, installed them, got whatever necessary inspections there were, and commissioned by last night, but it seems highly unlikely. I think I will pause on tagging this as OPEN, thinking that maybe there is some kind of issue in ChargePoint's back-end. I notice a lot of updates to other Bangor area stations as well, so maybe something is going on at ChargePoint.

Anyway, might be worth a visit to see what's going on. Maybe they are able to expedite this one for some reason.
1090493.jpg

I did actually re-check this today because it appeared on AFDC, but it is still showing unavailable on ChargePoint. But it's probably very close.

There was at least one other instance of a ChargePoint station saying "AVAILABLE" but it really wasn't.

BTW, what a crappy job they did of adding their own branding! Not very even cuts on that covering!

Back