Irving Oil, Center St., Fairfield

Mockingbird

Fastcharger Editor
Irving Oil, Center St., Fairfield – May 31, 2023

204 Center Rd, Fairfield, ME 04937

ChargePoint network

2 x 62.5 kW

So glad to find this forum. I have had difficulty tracking Maine's DCFC projects. I will try and spread the word.

As per probably @CentralMaineBob's comment on Plugshare, these chargers are powered on. Apparently currently free, maybe in test mode.

Plugshare user probably CentralMaineBob above said:
Volkswagen ID.4
50 Kilowatts
These 50 kW chargers are now working. I may be one of the first to use the chargers. The yellow caution tape is still in place but the chargers indicate they are available so I am charging. Currently the charger is free but I suspect that will quickly change. Charging @ 40 kW @51% SOC. (Only 50kW not the 125 shared rate at this time)-- checkin created before location officially marked open

Other comments show chargers in place so Construction at least.

Just to clarify my Plugshare post, I was able to get about 6 or 7 percent, but then the charge was stopped, but not by me. I was only testing it so I didn't need the juice. I live locally. I will check it out again in a day or so to see if anything has changed.

Attachments

• IMG_0457.jpeg
    IMG_0457.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 1
This has been marked Open, but it's been indicated that it seemed to be in test mode (similar to what happened with the Lewiston chargers) so I submitted an update to mark it Temporarily Closed. Alternative would be to set it back to Construction.

I haven't had a chance to get over and check out this charging station in the past few days, but others on Plugshare are reporting that the station is now up and running. Not certain as to the kWs being delivered.

I haven't had a chance to get over and check out this charging station in the past few days, but others on Plugshare are reporting that the station is now up and running. Not certain as to the kWs being delivered.
Definitely fully up and running.
I did a run to Belfast, ME Hannaford on Monday and diverted on my way back but I was at an SoC too high to prove the power sharing.

Back