Got a fun one for you today!

lpickup

Administrator
Staff member
It's a bit hidden (think of this as a soft open to get some testing & feedback)...

If any of you guys watch the YouTube channel Now You Know, you'll know that Zac & Jesse do a weekly rundown of the new Supercharger sites opened each week.

Well, I've automated Zac & Jesse!

If you go to the Map page (you may need to re-load), the Map Options dropdown now has a "Whats New" item. When you select it, it will bring up a setup screen where you can select the "since" date (defaults to a week ago). When you hit the play button (upper left) it will give you the weekly rundown of sites that have been newly open (or discovered--some "new" sites have been open for a few months), Zac & Jesse style. Sound is on by default, but you can turn it off if you wish.

Let me know what you think of the new feature, or if you find any bugs. I've only tested this with Chrome, but other than maybe the available voices, I don't think I used anything that shouldn't work across the board. But I would love your feedback.

Well, I've never finished one of their weekly news vids. Good to know they do this and thanks!

Back