Fastcharger - Vaughn - Allsup's Convenience Store - Vaughn

This site looks very promising. I flew my drone there a month ago and CEC Electric was doing preliminary trenching.

This will likely be two Power Electronics NB150 units just like in Artesia. They would be the 150 kW configuration of the NB240 units listed on that webpage. Here's a link to their catalog. PDF page 38 (document page 74) shows the datasheet for the 150 kW config.
1085187.jpg

1085181.jpg

Per a PlugShare comment earlier today from a Tesla driver, the chargers may be in the ground already. Unfortunately, they didn't bother to take any new photos -- they just mentioned the store manager said they'd be active but they couldn't find them on the Francis Energy app. I guess they didn't have an RFID card with them to try and activate the station.
1679980468742.png

I'll go ahead and move this one into Construction based on this report. Thanks!

Photo of the site

1102331.jpg
Taking a closer look at the photo, it is not clear whether the chargers are powered on yet. I see that they have the Francis Energy sticker on the bottom but I don't see the 5 character identification code which is usually in the form of AAA00.

If they do have power, then they'd probably activate with a Francis RFID card. They still aren't listed in the app, so you can't activate it that way yet.

According to PlugShare user Jose Lopez, "Manager says that they are waiting for the electric company to activate the machines and was told it would be before the end on May 2023."

So now both Roswell and Vaughn Francis locations have chargers in the ground and are just waiting for the utility to energize the transformer or install a meter. Such a shame the wait is taking so long.

Back