fcibot

Staff member
This thread is for discussion of the Timewise / Shell - Humble fast charger

Provider: Non-Networked

Address: 18040 US-59 N, Humble, TX, 77396

GPS: 29.98156,-95.276413

Stalls: 4

Hours: 24 hours daily

Stopped by on Saturday to take a look. All turned off, but installs all done.

Kind of an interesting arrangement on chargers.

Charger 1 (left) is CCS left and CHADEMO right.
Charger 2 is CCS/CCS
Charger 3 is CCS/CCS
Charger 4 is CCS

With only four parking spaces, I guess the idea is that the ones in the middle can provide flexibility depending on who is using each side of the chargers.

This is basically the NE corner of the property, so along Will Clayton and furthest away from 59. See other pic at the bottom.

PXL_20230909_165210553.MP.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    469.7 KB · Views: 4
Thanks for the great report. I've updated the pin location to match.

Drove by about 10 days ago and there were technicians in two white vans working on the station. Will be able to stop and look again in the next few days. Plugshare is reporting these as 2 180kW chargers and 2 380 kW chargers.

Drove by today on the highway and saw a Bolt parked in the charging area.

Two users on Plugshare have reported successful charges and that the stations were activated on 11/18/2023.

Yes, it appeared today in AFDC.

This is definitely a high powered site. There might have been space concerns, but it's a shame they didn't allocate more spots to these stations as they would support dual charging.

Stopped to give this a test on Sunday. Seemed to work fine. Has tap to pay, but has a sticker that says it is not currently activated.

Price was $0.59/kWh and it appears that each of the chargers is actually limited to 180 kWh. Unless a single charger has 350?

Chatted with the guy next to me who had a rental EV. He said he had flown in for the holidays and he was charging the car before he returned it.

Price was $0.59/kWh and it appears that each of the chargers is actually limited to 180 kWh. Unless a single charger has 350?
Yes, only one of the stations is 350kW

Back