• The server that this site runs on will be physically moving some time during the evening of May 14. I don't have an exact timeframe, but please expect a 2-4 hour outage window during this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Fastcharger - Charlotte - Carmel Commons

fcibot

Staff member
This thread is for discussion of the Carmel Commons fast charger

Provider: eVgo Network

Address: 7601 Pineville Matthews Rd,Charlotte,NC,28226

GPS: 35.086594,-80.848541

Stalls: 3(CCS [100]:2, CCS [350]:1, CHAdeMO [100]:1)

Hours: 24 hours daily

There was a change proposal by a user for this charging station that I have accepted. The change was to up the 350kW connector count to 2, as well as the CHAdeMO connector count to 2. The latter was confirmed via the EVgo app. As for the former, pictures on Plugshare do indicate that the 350kW charger is capable of simultaneous charging. What is not entirely clear is whether there are two dedicated parking spots available at that charger (otherwise, the fact that it can support simultaneous charging is irrelevant). The pictures on Plugshare tantalizingly only show a few inches of the parking spot on the left of the charger. Nonetheless, it does appear that there is in fact a spot there, so I went ahead and accepted this change as well, and upped the stall count at this site to 4.

In the future, it would be helpful to have discussion on this thread to provide evidence of a proposed change. Thanks!

Back