fcibot

Staff member
This thread is for discussion of the Kroger Smiths 443 fast charger

Provider: Electrify America

Address: 320 Yale Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM, 87106-4016

GPS: 35.07598,-106.621581

Stalls: 6

Hours:

I passed by here last Saturday. I uploaded photos to PlugShare. No sign of any progress.
1289418.jpg

The parking lot is pretty small so there aren't many places to put the chargers. Also, this is located in a somewhat rough area of town and it would not feel that safe to charge after Smith's closes. There's a portable security camera solar trailer setup here, but that won't do anything to actively deter any no-gooders.

Let's just hope the equipment is EA's new next-gen hardware and not the junk ABB equipment they installed throughout New Mexico. Then, I should be able to consistently hit my EV6's promised 10 to 80% in 20 minutes.

I passed by here last Saturday. I uploaded photos to PlugShare. No sign of any progress.
1289418.jpg

The parking lot is pretty small so there aren't many places to put the chargers. Also, this is located in a somewhat rough area of town and it would not feel that safe to charge after Smith's closes. There's a portable security camera solar trailer setup here, but that won't do anything to actively deter any no-gooders.

Let's just hope the equipment is EA's new next-gen hardware and not the junk ABB equipment they installed throughout New Mexico. Then, I should be able to consistently hit my EV6's promised 10 to 80% in 20 minutes.
Electrify America no longer uses ABB equipment for new installs.

Back