Evanston WY Electrify America

Here is the picture from the previous post.

Any reason why you are not able to post the image as an image file (and not as a ZIP file, which is somewhat inconvenient to view)

IMG_9175.jpeg

lpickup said:
Here is the picture from the previous post.

Any reason why you are not able to post the image as an image file (and not as a ZIP file, which is somewhat inconvenient to view)

I try to upload the photo on it's own and it says the image file is limited to only 500kb. Which is super low and forces me to compress the file.

nmuncy89 said:
I try to upload the photo on it's own and it says the image file is limited to only 500kb. Which is super low and forces me to compress the file.

Gotcha. I tried to up the limit, but I got an error when I tried this.

I need to accelerate my plans to switch to a better forum. This one seemed like it would be okay, at least at first, but it's proving to be a bit less user-friendly than I thought at first.

Anyway, uploading a ZIP file of a picture is probably not worth the effort. I would just post a link to the URL where the picture is hosted (which is apparently Plugshare in this case).

lpickup said:
Mockingbird said:
This station is now online.

There is a sneaky way to know this information.

Some, but not all, charging networks provide updates to PlugShare.

It turns out that you can use this information to find out if a station is online or not.

If you look under "Station Details" and see the actual name of each charger as opposed to "unnamed station", then those chargers are online.

Mockingbird said:

It turns out that you can use this information to find out if a station is online or not.

If you look under "Station Details" and see the actual name of each charger as opposed to "unnamed station", then those chargers are online.
Mockingbird said:

lpickup said:
Mockingbird said:

Back