Electrify America @ Monroe, LA

Mockingbird

Fastcharger Editor
Target T1469

4103 Pecanland Mall Dr, Monroe, LA 71203

Electrify America network

Do you have more information on this site? What stage is it at? I found a Plugshare entry for it with very little information (doesn't mention Electrify America). I don't see it as Coming Soon in the EA app. Where are you sourcing this information?

Do you have more information on this site? What stage is it at? I found a Plugshare entry for it with very little information (doesn't mention Electrify America). I don't see it as Coming Soon in the EA app. Where are you sourcing this information?
It's showing here: Locate a public EV charger | Electrify America

Electrify America Monroe LA.jpg

I have no idea how far along the site is.

Last edited:
Okay, I do see it in the app...my filters got reset in the app (maybe an app update?) Frustrating that that keeps happening. I will add to the database as a Planned station for now, but if there is any indication of construction going on, let me know.

Okay, I do see it in the app...my filters got reset in the app (maybe an app update?) Frustrating that that keeps happening. I will add to the database as a Planned station for now, but if there is any indication of construction going on, let me know.
Target Monroe.jpg

Definitely looks like a construction site, but with that quantity of shipping containers and what appears to be drywall (or some other kind of building material) on the right, I'm guessing this is more of a store renovation than a charging site buildout. But do keep us posted.

1060305.jpg

Added to AFDC today, although not yet live in the app. It's close.
That is pretty quick compared to some other sites.

Some sites have been completed for over a year and the utility companies haven't hooked them up yet.

Back