Electrify America @ Denver, CO

Mockingbird

Fastcharger Editor
Costco Denver (Denver, CO)

4717 Airport Way, Denver, Colorado 80239

Electrify America network

In reviewing this address, it does look like (according to Google Street View) that there is some construction happening on Airport Way between Bolling Dr and Green Valley Ranch Blvd, which would fit into the 4700 block of Airport Way (Google Maps just shows a vacant lot and no street), so maybe a new Costco is going in (no Costco's currently in that area).

I'll go ahead and add it with a rough approximation of where I suspect it may go, but my sense is that it may be awhile before we see this one.

In reviewing this address, it does look like (according to Google Street View) that there is some construction happening on Airport Way between Bolling Dr and Green Valley Ranch Blvd, which would fit into the 4700 block of Airport Way (Google Maps just shows a vacant lot and no street), so maybe a new Costco is going in (no Costco's currently in that area).

I'll go ahead and add it with a rough approximation of where I suspect it may go, but my sense is that it may be awhile before we see this one.
Here's something

FoVOdBmagAEeqnV.jpg

Nice. Did this come from a permit application? Do you have a link?

That is about where I put the pin (I was a bit further north).

This appears to be a link to the permit: City and County of Denver | ePermit online

I couldn't find the detailed graphic that Marco posted in that system, but perhaps I don't know where to look. Regardless, I'm going to give this one a Permit status and tweak the pin to match the GPS coords on the permit. Thanks for the pointer!

dispensers installed

1154148.jpg

This one has been added to AFDC. It's probably close.

Back