Electrify America/ APS Payson

Mockingbird

Fastcharger Editor
APS Payson

404 AZ-260, Payson, AZ 85541

Electrify America network

1026558.jpg
1003365.jpg

This is a really important install IMHO. Once it comes online I'll feel safe trying to drive to the Rim from the Phoenix area.

The 4 fast chargers from Electrify America and APS are really important. Nice to see progress on this one. The other one I'm looking forward to is the one in Sedona. It's hard to believe Sedona doesn't have one. Such a tourist destination but no charger? Crazy. Anyway nice to see progress here.

FYI, this site was added to AFDC today, but the GPS coordinates are way off (they are about 60km away near Camp Verde, AZ). You can see it in the app if you look in that location, but it's still listed as "Coming Soon".

That said, the fact that was added to AFDC (as an OPEN site), at least means that it's probably close, although they will definitely have to work out the location issue.

Charged here twice this weekend - Friday on #2 and Sunday on #1. Worked great. Charged for about 35 minutes each time and had plenty of charge when I arrived in Pinetop on Friday and Phoenix on Sunday.

Seems like #3 is having issues. Tried it on Friday and couldn't charge with the app or a credit card.

Really thankful for this one. Can't wait to try Globe next!

Last edited:
Back