Dubois Museum (OtterSpace)

Mockingbird

Fastcharger Editor
Dubois Museum
909 W Rams Horn St, Dubois, WY 82513
EV Connect network
1 x 120 kW or 2 x 60 kW (ABB Terra 124)

Operated by OtterSpace Electric Vehicle

Not really clear where they'd fit this one on the museum property, so I put the pin in the nearby parking lot of the National Bighorn Sheep Center. If there is a permit or construction activity, we can revise later.

For some reason EV Connect is showing this as active in the app. I don't live near the area to confirm (all the way on the other side of Wyoming but go to this area a few times a year), but I believe this to be a mistake as I have read nothing about any construction. The pin is likely pretty close, just on the other side of the block. If you go down Stalnaker street there is a white building that used to be a service station in the 40s and 50s where the press release said it would be a feature. Next to that is a bunch of small log buildings with a gravel parking lot. Odds are it'll be in that parking lot that is shared with the Dennison Lodge.

I can confirm that EV Connect did add this station just today to AFDC, so that is a very good indication that it's open (EV Connect is fairly reliable about not adding stations until they are actually open--unlike Electrify America who tends to add them 1-4 weeks before they are open).

I'm definitely guessing at the pin location, but it does look like there is a bit of open space on the east side of the parking lot you mention where it could potentially be, although there seem to be a lot of good spots in that area.

A picture is up on Plugshare. It looks like a Freewire Boost 150 or 200.

1162651.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like they reconfigured the parking lot slightly and did squeeze it in in front of the old filling station. Fantastic!

And kudos to the Rivian owner that just happened to be passing by today!

Back