Casper, WY Electrify America

Excellent report! Please keep us posted on permit and construction activity.

For future reference, if you can confirm things like stall count, connectors (i.e. whether there are any CHAdeMO connectors--not likely, but some new ones still have them) and power level, that would be great.

For this one I moved the pin to a more likely position based on your report, but it's still just a guess, so if you get more detailed location info, pass it along.

Excellent work!

It must be a very recent development because there was no sign of construction a month ago.

Is it just me or did this site disappear from the Electrify America list? And does that even mean anything?

Nothing so far

915955.jpg

They've started construction!

Attachments

• casper ccs.jpg
    casper ccs.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 6
  • casper ccs 2.jpg
    casper ccs 2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 4
It’s open! There’s something wrong with the power modules is my guess but only the two 150kw dispensers are available to charge. Something is better than nothing though. My other guess is they wouldn’t worry about getting the two 350 kw units online anytime soon.

They fixed an issue with some power module and failsafes and now all four dispensers are online!

Is it just me, or does it seem like there is a lot of ancillary hardware at that site (and quite a lot of room for expansion) in @Mockingbird 's Aug 12 post? Looks like 6 charging cabinets plus room for two more and a lot of additional space on that pad. (I see the Plugshare comments echo this observation). I guess I haven't paid much attention to the ancillary hardware at EA sites (they are usually behind a fence). Do the 350kW units require two charging cabinets? I've found at least one other site where this appears to be the case. And at that site they also have an additional pad with what looks to be roughed in wires going to it (even though at that site there doesn't appear to be any room for expansion). Future on-site storage maybe?

Is it just me, or does it seem like there is a lot of ancillary hardware at that site (and quite a lot of room for expansion) in @Mockingbird 's Aug 12 post? Looks like 6 charging cabinets plus room for two more and a lot of additional space on that pad. (I see the Plugshare comments echo this observation). I guess I haven't paid much attention to the ancillary hardware at EA sites (they are usually behind a fence). Do the 350kW units require two charging cabinets? I've found at least one other site where this appears to be the case. And at that site they also have an additional pad with what looks to be roughed in wires going to it (even though at that site there doesn't appear to be any room for expansion). Future on-site storage maybe?
350 kW charger requires two cabinets

Back