Search results

1. E

List of Tesla Superchargers with magic docks installed

Two sites in central NJ showed up today in the Tesla app (well, I noticed them today). One in Cherry Hill, the second one in Medford NJ. Cherry Hill shows "reduced service", whatever that means. Edit: Cherry Hill now says NACS required.
  2. E

Brooklyn NY is apparently now open with Magic Dock.
  3. E

The site finally appears in the Tesla app for non-Tesla cars, but it does not yet show as available for use.
  4. E

I am not yet seeing it on the Tesla map.
  5. E

V4 in Columbia SC. https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/supercharger-columbia-sc-forest-drive.313857/
  6. E

There are a few others that I found that have equipment on-site, but it hasn't been unwrapped yet. But judging from the height, they *might* be V4. Give it a few weeks... I *assume* that there will be no such thing as a V4 without a magic dock.
  7. E

Also Suffolk VA. https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/supercharger-suffolk-va.310100/ If I configure the map to show everything under construction, there are around 200 sites, but many of them will still be V3 (pictures of V3 chargers, oftentimes still waiting for a transformer from the...
  8. E

Looks like a V4 going in at East Point GA: https://www.teslarati.com/more-tesla-v4-superchargers-us/
  9. E

Yeah, I get that it isn't obvious quite what the correct solution is. Currently you can sort of filter for V2 vs V3 by selecting the power level (not obvious to a noob, but not complicated to explain to someone either). But some of the V4 will still have the V3 power control cabinets, so I am...
  10. E

I almost wonder whether a different colored dot ought be used for V4 superchargers (only because the cables are significantly longer, and easier to use for non-Tesla cars).
  11. E

I suspect they probably will include them with new sites, but I also suspect that Tesla won't install them in locations that already have high-demand for just Tesla. In other words, any place that commonly has waiting lines for charging is unlikely to get Magic Dock, at least until the site is...
  12. E

Beaver Dam KY shows up in the Tesla app with a red pin, but it still has a 'wrench' icon.
  13. E

The Tesla app now shows Easton Maryland as being available, but I haven't seen recent photos or checkins to confirm.
Back