Search results

1. R

Fastcharger - Sioux Falls - Quality Inn Airport North

No, that's all the information available on the permits website. Re-inspection hasn't been scheduled yet.
  2. R

Site failed final inspection by the city on 18 Apr.
  3. R

Council Bluffs Shell - 14151 Wabash Ave

This site is now live! 4 Shell ReCharge 180kW dual plug chargers with 200amp cables.
  4. R

The replacement chargers have been installed. Hopefully this gets fired up soonish.
  5. R

Fastcharger - Sioux City - Sioux City Ford Lincoln

180kW units have 400a cables. They de-rated to 325a 8-10 minutes into the charge (charger side not vehicle). One spot with conduit for another high-power DCFC and one spot with conduit for a low-power charger. There's a placard on the switchgear cabinet that the utility will need to upsize...
  6. R

Mitchell - Vern Eide Ford

2 Dual head CCS chargers on the Ford Charge network https://www.plugshare.com/location/604082
  7. R

Sioux Falls Ford

These went live on Pi day (3/14).
  8. R

Transformer installed, but no meter as of yet.
  9. R

Sioux Falls Ford

Transformer has been installed and the 24kW units are powered up but not added onto the EV Connect network. 180kW units haven't been powered up yet.
  10. R

DC vs AC charging and appropriateness/capabilities of each

I'm seeing new 24kW CCS installs by EV Connect at Ford dealerships. Specifically, Sioux City and Sioux Falls have these. I'm guessing there's a loophole in the Ford criteria where these somehow benefit the dealership.
  11. R

Casper, WY Electrify America

Looks like this is back online.
  12. R

Plattsmouth - Woodhouse Ford South

3 charger site with 6 CCS plugs. EV Connect network, likely 120-180kW shared units (no markings on units as of picture). Around the side/ back by the service bays.
  13. R

Casper, WY Electrify America

This site is currently showing offline.
  14. R

Fremont County Pioneer Museum (OtterSpace)

This site is showing unavailable on the EV Connect app and in the comments.
  15. R

DC vs AC charging and appropriateness/capabilities of each

I'm seeing an uptick in 24kW DC CCS chargers. These would actually probably be a decent fit for many retail locations.
  16. R

Electrify America @ Bozeman, MT

I'm really curious what happened with this one? Did they cook the transformer or something in the switchgear?
  17. R

Sioux Falls Ford

Final inspection passed 10 Jan 2024
  18. R

Sioux Falls Ford

Looks like the electrical service inspection was passed on 12/27/2023, hopefully these will progress quickly from there.
  19. R

Sioux Falls Ford

New pictures on plugshare show 2 likely 180kW EV Connect chargers with dual CCS cords and 3 likely 24kW CCS chargers along the entrance row! No new pictures from the picnic table area.
Back