Search results

1. S

Fastcharger - Kearney - University of Nebraska - Kearny - Lot 8

This shows as Under Repair on PlugShare, but it worked well for me today (after one failed attempt to communicate with my car).
  2. S

Jamestown, ND [Electrify America]

This site is showing as live on the Electrify America app. I may have a chance to use it in 8 days.
  3. S

Cheyenne, WY Electrify America

I would be interested in seeing what you actually get charged for your session. I just reviewed our last 8 charges in price/minute states (NE, WY, MT: Ogalla, Lexington, Lincoln, Grand Island, Ogallala, Rawlins, Butte, Missoula). In nearly every case we went to 80% SOC (where our Mach E is...
  4. S

Cheyenne, WY Electrify America

My understanding is that the pricing is based on the maximum your vehicle can do rather than what is actually delivered. In my experience, our Bolts have always gotten the lower rate while our Mach E always gets the higher one (regardless of what we're pulling).
  5. S

Town of Pinedale Public Parking (OtterSpace)

I took a few pictures of the progress being made here when staying in Pinedale this past Saturday night (July 8, 2023): https://www.plugshare.com/location/495588
  6. S

Electrify America- Rock Springs, WY

I'm impressed that you picked up on my PlugShare photos so quickly. It's good to have an appreciative audience!
Back