Search results

1. J

Fastcharger - Manchester - Simon Mall of New Hampshire (Manchester, NH)

Just to close the loop, I figured out what is going on. EA changed this site to max 50kW. It wasn't showing in my app because I had a filter on the map for >50kW. What's more impressive that despite several app problems and log outs, it forgets my account yet some old map filter magically sticks...
  2. J

This one has not re-appeared in the app for me, day after day. Hmm. I thought maybe it disappears if full but for example Lebanon NH was full most today and still shows up. If I have time next week I'll swing through to see what the heck is going on
  3. J

Power-level filter slider

Just stopping in to say yes, this really needs a minimum power filter! And secondly a minimal stall filter. Nothing is worse than pulling into a site and finding out it is only 50kW, and someone is using its one stall for the next hour+
  4. J

Fastcharger - Dorchester - Bank of America (Dorchester, MA)

Beware all stalls have been degraded to 100kW max the last several weeks.
  5. J

Fastcharger - Salem - Simon Mall at Rockingham Park (Salem, NH)

While this is typically one of the more reliable and less used EAs in New Hampshire, all stalls have been degraded over the last several weeks
  6. J

This site is no longer showing on EA's app. It has been increasingly broken for the last year with two stalls offline for a good six months, only one working stall a few weeks ago, and for the past two weeks it has completely removed from the EA network. Other New Hampshire EA stations have been...
Back