Search results

1. sdoorex

Colorado NEVI awards for April 2024

Colorado just announced round 5 of the NEVI awards with 46 new sites! They have an ArcGIS map here of all round 4 awardees (including ones withdrawn and in progress) and the new round 5 sites. I am working on collecting data on all the sites for import to the map.
  2. sdoorex

Fastcharger - Johnstown - Buc-ee’s (Tesla Supercharger with Magic Dock)

There are 12 Tesla Superchargers with Magic Docks open at Buc-ee’s in Johnstown. They are not well positioned for EVs with charge ports that are not at driver-rear or passenger front due to the short cables and the pedestal location relative to the lines. I peaked at 101 kW but only charged...
  3. sdoorex

Fastcharger - Moab - North Main Street

The Tesla Superchargers in Moab at Adventure Inn are showing up as available for non-Teslas via Magicdock in the app.
  4. sdoorex

Fastcharger - Broomfield - Starbucks

The Starbucks at 525 US-287, Broomfield, CO 80020 is getting ChargePoint CPE-250s via their partnership with Volvo. The chargers are installed but not yet active from recent Google StreetView imagery. I’ve added it to PlugShare as well.
  5. sdoorex

Fastcharger - Crystal Falls - Public Parking

Public Parking - Crystal Falls 440 Marquette Ave, Crystal Falls, MI 49920, USA Public Parking - Crystal Falls | Crystal Falls, MI | EV Station
  6. sdoorex

Fastcharger - Crystal Falls - Crystal Fresh Market

Crystal Fresh Market & Ace Hardware 1363 US-2, Crystal Falls, MI 49920, USA Crystal Fresh Market & Ace Hardware | Crystal Falls, MI | EV Station
  7. sdoorex

Fastcharger - Gunnison- Wet Grocer Liquors

Two ChargePoint Express Plus DCFCs have been installed in a public parking lot behind Wet Grocer Liquors in Gunnison, CO. They are not yet active as the transformer is not installed. I’ve added it to PlugShare
Back