Search results

1. sdoorex

Colorado NEVI awards for April 2024

I requested the data from CDOT and from what they provided, I have put together this table of data for merge into the map: Latitude Longitude Applying Organization Status NEVI Round Address City State Zip Stalls Speed 37.2338401 -107.5864846 CF Altitude LLC dba Alta Convenience Awarded 4...
  2. sdoorex

Colorado NEVI awards for April 2024

Colorado just announced round 5 of the NEVI awards with 46 new sites! They have an ArcGIS map here of all round 4 awardees (including ones withdrawn and in progress) and the new round 5 sites. I am working on collecting data on all the sites for import to the map.
  3. sdoorex

Fastcharger - Johnstown - Buc-ee’s (Tesla Supercharger with Magic Dock)

There are 12 Tesla Superchargers with Magic Docks open at Buc-ee’s in Johnstown. They are not well positioned for EVs with charge ports that are not at driver-rear or passenger front due to the short cables and the pedestal location relative to the lines. I peaked at 101 kW but only charged...
  4. sdoorex

Cheyenne, WY Electrify America

Cheyenne did show up as “coming soon” recently on Rivian’s map:
  5. sdoorex

Fastcharger - Montrose - MONTROSE EV 1 DC FAST #2

Tesla superchargers in the same parking lot have now been outfitted with magic docks.
  6. sdoorex

Fastcharger - Moab - North Main Street

Showing 8 stalls online this morning!
  7. sdoorex

Fastcharger - Moab - North Main Street

The Tesla Superchargers in Moab at Adventure Inn are showing up as available for non-Teslas via Magicdock in the app.
  8. sdoorex

Starbucks Grand Junction

Looks like they installed the CPE-250s instead of the Express units. Unfortunately means that the only 100kW+ units in GJT open to all EVs are still the EA at Sam's Club.
  9. sdoorex

Town of Pinedale Public Parking (OtterSpace)

According to OtterSpace, this charger is now open for business!
  10. sdoorex

Fastcharger - Broomfield - Starbucks

The Starbucks at 525 US-287, Broomfield, CO 80020 is getting ChargePoint CPE-250s via their partnership with Volvo. The chargers are installed but not yet active from recent Google StreetView imagery. I’ve added it to PlugShare as well.
  11. sdoorex

Cheyenne, WY Electrify America

The Flying J will hopefully get EVGo chargers via GM and it’s much better situated for interstate travelers.
  12. sdoorex

Electrify America @ Evergreen, CO

Now online!
  13. sdoorex

Fastcharger - Crystal Falls - Crystal Fresh Market

This specific Enel-X charger is also hit or miss in general. I was unable to activate it when I visited a couple months ago as it wouldn’t take card nor was it available through the app. Thankfully there is another charger in town and it worked flawlessly.
  14. sdoorex

Fastcharger - Crystal Falls - Public Parking

Public Parking - Crystal Falls 440 Marquette Ave, Crystal Falls, MI 49920, USA Public Parking - Crystal Falls | Crystal Falls, MI | EV Station
  15. sdoorex

Fastcharger - Crystal Falls - Crystal Fresh Market

Crystal Fresh Market & Ace Hardware 1363 US-2, Crystal Falls, MI 49920, USA Crystal Fresh Market & Ace Hardware | Crystal Falls, MI | EV Station
  16. sdoorex

Fastcharger - Gunnison- Wet Grocer Liquors

Two ChargePoint Express Plus DCFCs have been installed in a public parking lot behind Wet Grocer Liquors in Gunnison, CO. They are not yet active as the transformer is not installed. I’ve added it to PlugShare
  17. sdoorex

Fastcharger - Grand Junction - Mesa Mall - Grand Junction

This site is open per Rivian Forums: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/ran-rivian-charging-stations-locations-map-via-google-maps.1721/post-343983
  18. sdoorex

Electrify America @ Denver, CO

Conduit is installed.
Back