Recent content by Vandy1981

1. V

Fastcharger - Nashville - Opry Mills Mall (Electrify America)(Nashville, TN)

This site is under construction. It looks to be very early stage.
  2. V

Per the permits (https://documents.nashville.gov/Request/Open/9c8b11fd-7e49-4c86-9f20-5c3547b17fb8_CA-Permits-20171101_19612820_1), the station will have (8) 350 kW chargers and will be located very close to a planned 23-stall Supercharger station. It's a little too close to the mall entrance...
  3. V

Provider: Electrify America Address: 433 Opry Mills Dr, Nashville , Tennessee 37214
  4. V

List of Tesla Superchargers with magic docks installed

FYI, the official Tesla address for this station is Enoch Park 1102 Macleod Trail SECalgary AB T2G 2M8
  5. V

Rockland, ME, activated (V4 dispenser)
  6. V

Pearl River, LA, activated. East Point (Atlanta), GA, available again.
  7. V

The Monticello, NY, location has been activated.
  8. V

The Ypsilanti, MI, location has been activated The Atlanta, GA, location is not available anymore for some reason
  9. V

There are reports on the plugshare and the Rivian forums of 200kW+ at some of the V3 magic docks. Looks like Tesla made the change last week. This means the V3's can now output 450+ amps. I'm guessing this is system-wide, although I can't confirm. Hopefully this means the untethered magic...
  10. V

Yes, so far all USA V4 dispensers have magic docks. Not all of them are activated, though.
  11. V

Three locations with V4 dispensers activated yesterday: Columbia, SC - Forest Drive (V4) Prattville, AL (V4) East Point, GA - North Commerce Dr (Atlanta)(V4)
  12. V

Fastcharger - Howard - Meijer #298 (Howard, WI)

It's finally showing available in the EA app!
  13. V

Fastcharger - Crossville - Buc-ee's - Crossville

Per Plugshare this site is under construction. No photos yet, though.
  14. V

Fastcharger - Oak Creek - Meijer 283 (Oak Creek, WI)

I guess it was a false alarm. Someone went to the station today and reported that it's still dark on plugshare :(.
  15. V

Fastcharger - Oak Creek - Meijer 283 (Oak Creek, WI)

I saw that and am not surprised that the local utility (WPS) is the problem. To WPS's credit, the Weston, WI, station is also in their service area and was commissioned in record time. I'm guessing that the local WPS staff have not prioritized this station for whatever reason. If that's the...
Back