• The server that this site runs on will be physically moving some time during the evening of May 14. I don't have an exact timeframe, but please expect a 2-4 hour outage window during this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Recent content by queuewho

1. Q

Fastcharger - Waterfall - Sideling Hill Service Plaza

I went by last week, on the way out the ground is all torn up all around the plaza, not sure if part of same project or not. On the way home a couple days later it was back to normal and grass planted.
  2. Q

Fastcharger - Breezewood - Gateway Travel Plaza - Breezewood

So I wonder when rivian will open their network up to other EVs?
  3. Q

Couldn't grab a picture yesterday, but the stalls are up, they have bags over them for now. Would have stopped but holy smokes the traffic is insane in Breezewood right now.
  4. Q

Fastcharger - Breezewood - Tesla Charging Hub - N Breezewood Road

With Breezewood being a must-stop for a lot of travel across the area, there probably needs to be even more built to handle all the new EVs that will be sold in the coming years. Hopefully TA/Gateway finishes their install for Rivian, and they are opened up to all as well. Once NACS adapters...
  5. Q

Strange that this May 2022 streetview image seems to show the location nearly complete as far as prep goes. Has it just been sitting, waiting for the charger hardware?
Back