Recent content by ordinary_ev

1. O

Supercharger - Lowes - Northglenn

I charged here on Dec 3 with my Ioniq 5. Due to the voltage conversion, I was only able to pull 97 kW, but it was solid. Not a bad location.
  2. O

Cheyenne, WY Electrify America

I drove up last night, peaked my Ioniq 5 at 235 kW. Station 2 kicked me off at 75% charge for some weird reason, but whatever. Great to know it's working!
  3. O

At 8:00am, all dispensers are marked as unavailable. Boo!
  4. O

I really appreciate the update. Still fingers crossed for later this week.
  5. O

Oh yeah, I can make it up and back just fine. I'm excited about this station, it opens up places like Ft. Laramie NHS and Mt Rushmore to be a little more accessible.
  6. O

I'm in Fort Collins. Not local per se, but not far. I'll target about 7:30-7:45am and stick around for maybe 30 minutes, and hopefully get a charge in!
  7. O

Awesome. I’ll drive up Wednesday morning and check it out.
  8. O

Right on all accounts. I didn’t time it, but it’s a good 10-15 min away from the I-80/I-25 interchange, with some very funky turns through the golf course and airport. On the other hand, I’d take a Target and mall parking lot over yet another Walmart. Walmart has done a fine job in getting...
  9. O

Electrify America- Rock Springs, WY

And are those trash cans?! That would be awesome.
  10. O

I drove up today and saw the meter in place. Plastic is still up, so I didn't even get out. Hoping they are active soon.
  11. O

Fastcharger - Greeley - Hyundai of Greeley

Charged up here a few times, works great. I don't believe it has a fee even.
  12. O

Electrify America- Rock Springs, WY

Looks like maybe a month or two out?
  13. O

Thanks for the updates, @Alt-View1. I need this station to get from Fort Collins to Fort Laramie! And back. Considering a trip up to Cheyenne to see the progress, there's been so much rain lately. I did notice that this station (along with the other WY I-80 EA station) doesn't show up on the...
  14. O

Fastcharger - Loveland - Target T1178 (Loveland, CO)

I don't think this is the case, I've not seen any equipment there for a battery.
Back