Recent content by ironman

1. I

7Charge

The apps may start to all look the same because there are now vendors providing white-label solutions that get the EV Charging companies out of the app building business. One of these is driivz (driivz.com). Francis Energy in OK just upgraded to their solution as Francis is another CPO with...
  2. I

7Charge

Don't hold your breath. Check out this article from last June. They were supposed to be over 400 ports by last December in the US. They currently sit at 31 ports on their app but only 14 are visible in the AFDC database. 7-Eleven Expected to Become the 6th Largest US EV DC Fast Charging...
  3. I

Flooded charging stations

thanks, this is helpful. On 3/13, Plugshare still had an EA Announcement about an "electric utility" issue and to check the app. At the same time, the EA app shows the stations are available. Maybe they'll get around to updating Plugshare later!
  4. I

Flooded charging stations

I'm wondering if there are any CA charging stations that have either lost power, are flooded out, or both during this latest weather event. I'm looking for location information for some work I'm doing.
Back